Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Caleb

Do I need to say more?

Caleb as "Jesus"

Caleb is our ham. Not sure where he gets it from because neither Brant nor I are real "life-of-the-party" type people. But at almost 3, he keeps us laughing... most of the day. Among his best one liners...

"I can't like it" (with a very scrunched up little face) regarding any food remotely spicy, green and vegetable looking, or new.

"I squishing. I squishing." Sitting on the couch reading books with Brant and Elijah.

"I Jesus" Wish a blanket wrapped around his head.

"I like move it. I like move it. I like move it." That's him singing along to Madagascar - complete with motions.

"Hallalu... hallalu... hallalu..." Many mornings we wake up to hear him "singing" in his bed.

1 comment:

  1. THAT is so cute! Love the pics - thanks for posting this:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete