Monday, July 12, 2010

PS

In my other ramblings in my mind as of late, I have decided that I need to focus on the positives and ENJOY where God has us... I know it probably comes across in this blog that I am a really negative, struggling person but it's mainly because I use this blog to work out my thoughts and rants. :) But, in deciding to enjoy life and count my blessings (including the 3 little ones running around my house!) I have started a new blog.

3nakallittleboys.blogspot.com

This is a "safe" blog... meaning anyone can see it - so I don't care if you pass on the address to whomever; I keep it real, but positive. :) Also, while I use the boys' names, I try to be really careful not to mention anything real important - like our location or last name, etc. So please don't list the address in some public place with "These are our friends the Blythes in Indonesia" written next to it. :)

And I don't have the blogs linked... and I don't think there's any way to get from one to the other.... let me know if you see some loophole I've missed. Not wanting every grandmother and in-law to think I'm crazy reading this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment